These provisions apply if you buy from us other than being a Consumer. The following rules apply to return the faulty Goods:
1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 14 days.
4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
a) with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
b) securely wrapped;
c) including our delivery slip or the manufacturer’s delivery slip;
d) at your risk and cost.
5. The procedure for return of Goods is set out on Our Website. If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the Goods.
6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of 12 months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
a) refund the cost of return carriage;
b) repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
9. If we repair or replace the Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.